Glen and I thought it would be fun to have a fish bowl contest. We gave each of our friends a glass bowl and told them they had to create an edible aquarium. They were only allowed to spend up to $10.00 and if they used anything like toothpicks, glue etc, then it would count against them during the judging. The clown fish bowl created by Luke was the winner.
Glen and I wanted to build our fish instead of use candy fish so we took a lemon, some candy orange slices and a couple M&Ms and voila, we had our fish. The color bled off the m&ms, so it didn't look so good a the end.
Participants of the contest: Glen, Summer, Brant, Nadine, Greg, Holly and LukeAfter the judging of the fish bowl, we sat and watched JAWS and ate our fish bowls.
1 comment:
You people are creative! Who thought of having a fish bowl contest?? I never would have thought of that!
Post a Comment