Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Our first Camping trip

Glen already had his camping gear, he's the expert. We went out and got gear for me. We were excited to go on our first hiking/camping adventure together.
It was so fun to just come home from work, pack up and go. I love being able to just carry everything on our backs, go up hiking and set up camp. I always hoped to find someone that would want to do that. I feel so lucky that my sister set Glen and I up. We've had so much fun together. We both love the outdoors and doing various activities.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoyed this post! It is neat that you both have similar loves! Grant took me on my first backpacking trip when I was pregnant with my first. I learned that although I love to camp and I love to hike (dayhikes), I do not enjoy backpacking--especially while pregnant.

Elizabeth C said...

I love camping and hiking too. How much fun is that! Sooo fun! We'll have to go with you guys sometime. That would be fun! We're so excited to have you guys move down to live by us--so we can spend more time with you guys!

angie said...

You look gorgeous in this picture!! But you always do!