Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our House Plans

I've been busy lately drawing up our house plans while Glen's been at work. It's been a good learning experience for me. I didn't realize we had to submit so many drawings and views to the city to build our house. I thought the county would only need a plan view and some elevation views. We have to submit a total of 10 drawings! So far I have half of them done. Between that and caring for Ginger, I haven't gotten much of anything else done...except for taking a break to finally get caught up with my blogging. I haven't blogged for nearly 6 months.
Finally after the fourth drawing of house plans, we settled on this one. I've always enjoyed drawing, but I think I'm getting a little burnt out on it now...maybe that's why I decided to do some blogging for a change.
Here is the front elevation view of our house. This is what it should look like when we're all done. We're excited.

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

How very exciting! The art work is great, Summer. It's so nice to see how the house will look when it's finished.

Kaela said...

I am so impressed!! I would be so scared to undertake a project like that. Your house looks wonderful!!

Linda said...

What a talented young woman you are!
Great looking house plans I have looked at a few of them over the years. I know who to call upon when I am ready to have a house built. As I can never seem to find a plan that has everything I want.
Aunty Linda