Monday, September 10, 2007

So I started to workout

I actually bought this pilates workout dvd a couple years ago. You know..one of those TV specials. I didn't use it much then. I didn't feel like it did much for me. But now, wow, I'm outa shape. I thought I'ld be good to go if I kept my cycling up, but I'm so sore now after doing the pilates. I really like this workout. It's just 20 minutes long.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaela said...

That's awesome... I've recently just gotten serious about trying to exercise again. I started this morning on the treadmill & Kaden thought it was funny and kept on trying to get on it. Then I tried to start a pilates dvd and he kept on trying to pounce on me:) Guess I'll have to get a little craftier in trying to get a good workout in.

Summer said...

That's funny we both are starting about the same time. I finally got down to a weight I like, but I'm flabby. Sometimes I wait till Ginger's morning nap time to exercise or I'll stick her in her swing and let her swing during my workout. It works out pretty good. I can see myself having to get up before she does though and try to get a work out first thing in the morning when she gets a little older. -summer

Rachel Berry said...

What? FLABBY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Ok folks Summer looks GREAT! I don't think she even has flab on her. Again flab what flab?
Summer you look Fabulous! Enjoy it. What I would give to have your body type.... The world will never know. :)

:) Rachel