Monday, November 12, 2007

Looking for a long lasting lipstick?

Try Max Factor! I love this lipstick! I put it on once and it stays on the rest of the day! It's Max Factor. I used to have to re-apply lipgloss or lipstick several times a day..especially after eating. But this stuff is different. It only comes off if you eat greasy food like pizza. You first apply the color and then the gloss so your lips don't feel dry. I love it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaela said...

Nice... I'll have to try this.

Are You Serious! said...

Do they have a bunch of different colors? That would be nice to have a lipstick that actually stayed on! :)

Rachel Berry said...

I've been curious about this stuff, I'll have to try it one of these days.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if this brand has lead in it or not but I just saw a news report that talked about long lasting lipstick that has lead in the ingredients. I have not been able to find any information to back up this claim but will keep looking. Just becareful this product may or may not contain lead.