Monday, January 07, 2008

I've been tagged


3 things I was doing ten years ago
1. applying for the rotary exchange student program
2. going to bremerton high school (junior year)
3. staying up late in my room drawing and listening to music

3 things on my to-do list today
1. get groceries
2. find out why the water department billed us when we don't even have water hooked up to our property
3. make a mixed music cd for my spin class on wednesday

3 snacks I enjoy
1. string cheese!!
2. nuts and craisins
3. chocolate or ice cream or safeway's giant cookies!

3 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. buy 60 acres of land and pay the chandlers to build a nice one story house on it.
2. buy land for my parents, wendy and holly and have a house built for them (near me of course)
3. invest a chunk of money so it will keep growing so ginger will have a nice chunk when she's older.

3 of my bad habits
1. worrying (what if, what if what if?...)
2. agreeing to doing something but when the time comes, I don't feel like it so I have to make myself do it.
3. getting mad or frustrated at others when I think they've been very selfish!

3 places I have lived
1. bremerton, WA
2. Falmignoul, Belgium
3. La Grande, OR

5 jobs I've had
1. selling fireworks for Grizzly fireworks
2. Busser at Annie's Garden Buffet
3. Care Giver for Kitsap Care Giving Services
4. Sheetmetal mechanic at PSNS
5. Cashier for Noah's Ark restaurant

3 things people probably don't know about me.
1. before I make a decision, I think about it for at least three days, but once I decide, it can be hard to make me change my mind. (it's actually a running joke between me and Glen) example: whether or not I want a milkshake or it could be about whether or not we should buy this piece of property.
2. I was the one that made the big stink (fart)in the refer box on the submarine...not the icky old dirty man in the nearby compartment. (I wasn't feeling too good that day hahahhaha) poor guy, everyone assumed it was him..not sweet (not-so-sweet) innocent summer. hahahhahahahahh
3. Almost everyday when I would get home from school, I would get into the ice-cream before anyone else got home and then use my spoon to smooth things over in the hopes no one would notice I dug into the ice-cream. and back in 5th grade, I use to eat 3 or 4 pudding snacks after school before my parents got home. THis is when my mom would get pudding snacks in bulk from Costco.


5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh your cracking me up! I learned new things about you today! Too funny.

:)R

Ali said...

3 DAYS to decide whether or not you want a milkshake? No wonder you're so in shape! Well, not to mention you teach at a gym, right? :) Thanks for sharing all of this, it's fun to learn more about you :)

Kaela said...

I loved this. We must get along so well because we have so much in common- I can relate to you on the majority of your bad habits and the 3 things people probably don't know about you. Your secrets are hilarious:) Thanks for sharing!

Are You Serious! said...

You crack me up! That was fun to read...

Holly said...

I really like the ideas you and Wendy had if you were a billionaire. I think yours is even better...as you want to build a house for me to live in, and not just to visit for a month. Haha, and I DID know about the ice cream...you thought you were sneaky by smoothing it over. Of course, everybody knew when Dad was in the ice cream because he used a fork, and he's the ONLY one who would leave fork marks. Hahhahaa!