Watching this made me wish I was there in person!
On our honeymoon, we went to Vegas. We had a chance to see Blue Men, but we chose to see Mamma Mia instead because a guy from work told me we just had to see. We regret listening to him. Blue Men would have been way cooler! Check this out!
4 comments:
I always thought it would be cool to see these guys! LOVING THE 80'S MUSIC! It's my most favorite of all music out there.
:)Rachel
Totally Awesome! Now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening watching Blue Man Group videos on YouTube.
Wow! That's pretty neat! I really liked watching that. The effects are so cool. Those guys are pretty weird looking but they're soooo good at what they do! I want to see them, too. I told Dad the next time we go to Vegas we'll have to get tickets to a show. Thanks for posting that video, Summer! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! ♥
What a cool dress! Where can I get one like that?
Post a Comment