Gingi looks pretty intent on using her spoon! Yeah, those suction cup plates are so nice and the handles on the spoon and fork are great. Such nice stuff for children these days! Makes life easier for everyone. Yum! Macaroni and chesse....she's liking it! ♥
I got that same thing for Kaden. I made the mistake of putting it all in the dishwasher though and can't get the rubber suction thing around the plate any more.
5 comments:
Very nice! Those would have been handy with the twins...
Guess what I'll be buying when Addison is ready for that stuff?
:)Rachel
Hey I was just thinking the same thing about Alana, Rachel - Great idea Summer!
Gingi looks pretty intent on using her spoon! Yeah, those suction cup plates are so nice and the handles on the spoon and fork are great. Such nice stuff for children these days! Makes life easier for everyone. Yum! Macaroni and chesse....she's liking it! ♥
I got that same thing for Kaden. I made the mistake of putting it all in the dishwasher though and can't get the rubber suction thing around the plate any more.
Post a Comment