So I've been spending my time making a poster for my spin class at the gym.
I wanted a way for them to be able to track how far they ride and have a little incentive to continue class when the weather gets nicer outside. I made each member a character with their face on it which they can velcro to the poster.
The goal is to track our mileage each month and whoever gets to Boston first wins a free one month membership. We ride about 17 miles each class time. La Grande to Boston is 2,865 miles. I chose Boston because of the famous "Seattle to Boston bike ride". Boston is pretty much straight across the U.S.. I think it'll add up fast especially if they attend three times a week!
This is a zoom up of the top of the Poster. THis is where I put the instructors pics. :)




5 comments:
What a great idea! The poster looks great. Way to use your creativity!! I want to come to your class!!
That's a cool idea! The little people look cute with the big heads and their little bodies on the bikes. That looks like fun. I would be inspired to ride more if I was on a poster like that. heheh!
♥ That's a lot of bike riding! :)
You never do anything small, do you? That is so cute. I want to take all of your classes!! Too bad we don't live closer.
The poster is so cute, Sum! I like it. I bet your spin class likes it, too. Where did you find the little bodies on bikes?
Post a Comment