Ginger and I flew to Texas last week to visit my older sister Wendy. The weather was perfect there! It was nice to get away from the cold snowy weather. While there, we had a tornado alert. I thought that was exciting until the thunder and lightening sounded like it was right outside my room. We were lucky to not get hit with the baseball size hail.
After the movie we went to grab a bite to eat at this new Which Wich shop. The sandwich and shake were really good! I just loved how you could grab a bag and fill out the order on it and turn it in with your name on it. You can really personalize your sandwich and it's easy!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a FUN trip! Minus the tornado alert. :) I thought you were missing on Sunday. Glad your back.
:)Rachel
I've been wondering where you were too! I'm glad you had a great time!
How fun!!! I want to fly to Texas and see my sister too:( I'm glad to hear you liked the Dr. Seuss movie. We wanted to see it, but waited to long- I can't wait for it to come out on DVD now.
That's cool! I've never heard of that sandwich place. And I wanted to see that movie too. I'm glad you guys had fun during your visit.
Post a Comment