Thursday, May 08, 2008

Easy Yummy Scalloped Potatoes!

I figured it was my turn to post a good recipe since I haven't for a while. I made the other day and Glen and his brother about ate the whole pan just in one sitting! sorry I don't have a picture.

all you need is peeled sliced potatoes...enough for an 9 by 14 pan.

in a bowl mix two cans of creme of mushroom soup, a couple big blobs of sour creme ( I never measure but I think its about a cup in a half to two cups) and then a big blog of mayonaise (about 1 cup) and chopped up ham. Then I sprinkle some seasoning salt, garlic salt and parsely and mix it up. I layer the potatoes and mixture and bake it at 350 for 45 minutes. right when I take it out, I sprinkle cheese on top and let it melt. that's all!

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Sounds good! I don't think that I've ever made them before!

Kaela said...

I cannot tell you how much I love your "blob" measurement. Makes sense to me. Seems easy and YUMMY. I will have to try it. I would love to have more recipes with "blob" type measurements:)

Holly said...

That's sounds good. I have a bag of potatoes to do something with, so maybe I'll make that! And by the way, I really like your new background and set up. So pretty! And what a cute picture of Ginger with the wings!