Our German Shepard had 6 pups. 5 boys and 1 girl. They are all these cute butterballs. The father dog is a border collie or sheep dog.
Either way, we think the dogs will turn out pretty inteligent. So, anyone want a free puppy? Let us know!
Let us know if you want to come see them. Once you hold them, you'll want to take them home with you. :)




7 comments:
Ooooohhhh....I WANT ONE!!! It's sooo cute! I wish we lived out on some property where we could have one of those cute pups to roam. So cuddly. Just adorable. ♥
♡ They are SOOO cute! I'm not a dog person but I think they're SOOOO cute when they're puppies! :)
I want one!!!!!!! I wish I had a house with a nice sized yard! I might be tempted to drive the distance just to get it (and see you of course). A.dor.a.ble!!!
Oh they are cute, don't show Lloyd. We have 5 kids I don't think we need to throw a puppy in the mix. Someday..... Yeah Someday....
They are so cute! I want a puppy so bad...that is one of the many things I look forward to when we get a home! If only we were living closer to you :) I'd take it.
Oh, what cute puppies! I took one big long look at them and considered for a half moment, but we just couldn't have any pets right now. They are so cute though!
Hi this is luke up in washington do you have any of those pups left?
Post a Comment