Love the countertops! That's what Lloyd wants to do in our kitchen! Your curtains are cute too. Look at you getting all your stuff done. Go You!
Summer that is great! I am glad it is all coming together so nicely. It looks great!
Ooooo, the counter top looks pretty! I love the color. With the stainless steel appliances that's going to look sharp. Pretty little flowered curtains--simple and light. You've been VERY busy, Summer. ♥
I'm so proud of my daughter! Look at all the cool stuff she does. "Wow" is not sufficient.
♡ I love those counter tops!!! Yay for MOVING IN!!! :)
Busy is right!! Can't wait to see you all moved in:)
LOVE the grante countertops- soo Beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the countertops! That's what Lloyd wants to do in our kitchen! Your curtains are cute too. Look at you getting all your stuff done. Go You!
Summer that is great! I am glad it is all coming together so nicely. It looks great!
Ooooo, the counter top looks pretty! I love the color. With the stainless steel appliances that's going to look sharp.
Pretty little flowered curtains--simple and light. You've been VERY busy, Summer. ♥
I'm so proud of my daughter! Look at all the cool stuff she does. "Wow" is not sufficient.
♡ I love those counter tops!!! Yay for MOVING IN!!! :)
Busy is right!! Can't wait to see you all moved in:)
LOVE the grante countertops- soo Beautiful!
Post a Comment