Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Cabinets

We got our cabinets in today. Now all they need are the doors. I love our cabinets. We have two lazy susans and the drawers have nice gliders that let you slide the drawer all the way out without if falling on your toes. They can also hold up to 100 pounds each! Very sturdy!

I really like our pantry. These shelves are sturdy. When Glen was building them, he would sit on them to make sure they could hold his weight without breaking. It made me nervous, but it's nice to know they are built to last!
This is where our sink and dishwasher will go.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

They turned out amazing! Can't wait to see the doors on! Good job chandler's

:)R

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Everything is looking so GREAT!!! Can't wait to see the completed project!! :)

Ali said...

It looks like everything is coming together so great! How exiting! I can't wait to see it all done either...I'm sure you also feel that way, but even more so!!

Granma Faye said...

Oh, fun! It's looking so good! That's just the coolest thing to know Glen and his brothers and dad made all this! You're just gonna love the lazy susans. So much nicer than dark cupboards where you can't reach anything without unloading the whole thing first. The drawers will be wonderful, too--unlike mine, that are scary. Kudos to Glen, Scot, Mark & Daddy Dale! ♥

Elizabeth C said...

I haven't been to your place in AWHILE. It has changed a lot. Everything is looking Fabulous.

Kaela said...

Yay for cabinets... built in storage, my favorite:) They look great! I love the lighting in your kitchen as well!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

LOVE your cabinets- they are such a pretty color- Beautiful!!!