I'm posting these pics so my mom can see the two clocks that I got online for a good deal! The carebear one is in Ginger's room. I got it for 14 dollars with free shipping and they put Ginger's name on it too. The only thing is that the border was supposed to be blue, not green. oh well, it still looks good in her room.
Our bathroom needed a clock and I wanted a butterfly one to go with the shower curtain. I found this online for 9 bucks! Of course, I had to pay 8 bucks for shipping and handling...a little overpriced, but considering what they had at walmart for the same price, I thought this was way nicer.



5 comments:
Wow - that butterfly clock looks so fancy! Will you take that with you when you move into house #2?
Yeah, I like the clocks, Sum. Both of them are nice. It's hard to find different and pretty clocks these days in the stores. They're all sorta generic. (Well, you know me...and Grandma, too...we seem to have a thing for clocks.) Too bad the Care Bear one didn't come with the blue border. That would have really set it off, but, like you said, it's still good and I like that they put Ginger's name on it. ♥
♥ Very nice! Love the butterflys! :)
Those are really cool! I am glad you got such good finds. It is hard to find things here so way to go.
I like those clocks! It's nice to have some clocks with personality, instead of the boring plain ones like I have. I want that care bear clock for my room!
Post a Comment