Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome home Jack!

Quick Facts: Jack Alden Chandler was born Nov. 20th 11:50am
He weighed 6 pounds 15 oz and was 20" long.
Little Jack was a pound less then Ginger, had less hair then Ginger and was almost an inch shorter than Ginger and he was born in half the time that Ginger was.
It's amazing to me how quick you can fall in love with a little baby!
Here is my doctor, Dr. Thomson! I'm so glad he was my doctor. He did such a good job and he has a great happy go lucky personality.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Ali said...

Aw, he is so little and adorable!! Congratulations! That's sweet that you got a picture of him with his doctor too :) Hope you are recovering well!

Holly said...

He looks so sweet! And so little! I wish I could hold him. His clothes and binky look too big for him. Your doctor looks like a nice guy. Did I see him in your ward at church? He looks familiar.

Rachel Berry said...

Great pictures! Glad you are home and on the mend! Well at least I think you are as you are blogging. :)

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your new little one he's a cutie!

Kaela said...

I have been so excited to see this little guy!!! I am glad you are home and that everyone is happy and healthy! He is so adorable and is making me so baby hungry. Newborns are so precious and he really is a BEAUTIFUL baby! Congratulations!!!

Kristi said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well - I never had a baby that small - it would be weird to hold him. (my boy was 10 lbs 4oz and my smallest girl was 8 lbs). Enjoy him! They grow so fast!

The Muries said...

He is so cute. I love how little he is, I wish my kids were that small. I'll have to come by and visit sometime

Granma Faye said...

Oh, Summer, he's so cute and little! I see what you mean about him swimming in his clothes. I love the pics!!! Wow, the binkie matches his outfit. I'm sooo glad you got these posted. I've been dying to see little Jack and I can't wait to cuddle him and rock-a-bye. :) ♥

Anonymous said...

FINALLY we get to see the future river guide. He looks like Glen, too. I'm so happy for you to be able to have two cute kids and a great husband and great friends and great in-laws. Can't wait to hold that little boy . . . and chase Ginger around the house. ☺

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Congrats!! Thanks for posting pictures!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ What a beautiful boy!!! Congratultions! I'm glad everything went so well! :)

Granma Faye said...

I bet I've looked at this post a dozen times but it just doesn't take the place of being there and holding that sweet little babe. I can't wait to cuddle...cuddle, cuddle, cuddle. : ) ♥

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Those pics of jack are sooo cute- he is adorable:)