Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jack's stocking

I made Ginger a Ginger Bread Stocking so this year I made Jack a JAck in the Bean Stalk Stocking. I was so excited to find this material at Walfart. I also made his bedroom curtains with this same material.
We have our very own little reindeer!...which, by the way is walking all over the place now.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaela said...

So cute! I tried to sew a stocking when I was younger and was surprised at how hard it was. Way to go!!

Ali said...

What cute theme ideas. Did you call it walFart on purpose??

Holly said...

I really like your ideas for the stockings. I hope my kids have names that I can do that too. I don't know how I would make a cute stocking if the name was something like Kevin or Bruce. They don't really make Brucey material.

That's a cute picture of Jack with the reindeer antlers. It makes me laugh because he's just sitting there and it looks like you caught him playing...like he just always wears those around the house. Heheh!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute!