Glen is going to build the upper vanities for both bathrooms one day.
Shower and poddy room. Having a seperate poddy room is the best!...for both of us hahahahh He can stink up the one little room and I can still use the rest of teh space without having to use a resperater. hahahhahahhahh
Yes, I think that's a great idea to have the toilet in a small separate place. It also airs out quicker because it's confined to that small area. Hahhaha! (We keep a candle in our bathroom. That helps too.)
3 comments:
So true! That is great. I will dream for this one day...
Yes, I think that's a great idea to have the toilet in a small separate place. It also airs out quicker because it's confined to that small area. Hahhaha! (We keep a candle in our bathroom. That helps too.)
You crack me up!!!! If we were to ever build our own home I'd do the same thing!!! Everything looks so wonderful!!!
Post a Comment