I finally went to Alberstons Bakery and they happened to have two buckets that day that I could have. These lids just snapped right on.
I love how the outer ring snaps on and then you can just twist the lid part off so easily! Way better than breaking my nails (which are already short) and fighting with the lid that comes with the buckest. It's a nice way to store flour and sugar. These lids are air tight.
If you are interested in getting these lids, just google Gamma Seal Lids. There are several sites to order from.

5 comments:
Yes, these are the BEST lids. Just give them a twirl and you're inside ready to scoop out whatever you're storing. I have a few of them but you just didn't know I have them. They're definitely worth the cost of getting them if you store large quantities. So much easier to access! I've been the broken fingernail route and the needing-a-crowbar route just to get inside. This is tons better.
That's a good idea. I've never heard of those lids before. Funny that Mom had them all along.
Oh! I got those lids in the fall. I just bought the flour to fill my buckets. I'm looking forward to the money I'll be saving by not storing all my flour in #10 cans from the cannery. I go through them too fast to justify the cost.
I haven't visited your blog in a while but I have loved catching up. Thanks for the great ideas and the inspiration! I hope you are all doing well and that your soon to be born baby joins you soon, healthy, and happy:)
♥ Those are fabulous! I've never seen them that way!
Post a Comment