I really can beat Glen's home made wooden toys. this is the best i can do. I got this idea thanks to Ali! it's true, this is great and so simple. It kept Jack busy for a very LONG time. He just loved putting the pipe cleaners in the bottle and taking them out over and over and over! so funny. Thanks Ali for the great idea!
4 comments:
That's funny. I've seen that sort of thing on her blog too. I liked the wooden board that she stuck a bunch of things on like a zipper, and a buckle, and things to do.
That's all fine and dandy, but what is Glen supposed to use now to clean his pipe?
hahahha...Dad's funny! Simple solutions to keeping kids busy are the greatest! Good idea, Ali! Smart copy, Summer! : )
Yeah! I'm glad he (and you) loved it! Another one we love around here is putting baby food jar lids in an empty wipes container...Evan still plays with both! Oh, and plastic counting chips into a hole cut out of the top of a pringles container (the sound is great on that one). What is it about empty and filling containers? I wonder when Evan will grow out of it...I'm not anxious for him to cause it's such an easy entertainer!!
Post a Comment