Friday, December 24, 2010

Hand Made Christmas presents

Here's the finished product of the puzzles! I'm excited with how they turned out. It was fun and now we can actually put the puzzle together within a timely manner! hahah
Here is the rattle Glen made for Gretchen today. Isn't that just adorable. It holds alot of meaning to us. Glen loves to fish so what better than to make his baby a Fish rattle!
Here is a newer cooler boat that Glen whipped up today at the shop. JAck got pretty attatched to the other boat so we'll let him keep it. We're going to give this other one to his cousin. It has a couple moving parts on it too and Glen made a cargo area with moveable blocks.
I'm so impressed with the things Glen is whipping up at the shop. Handmade toys is turning into a tradition I think!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ali said...

These are so neat. Classic, classic, classic. Can I hire Glen?

Kaela said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! I can't wait to do things like this next year, though I don't know if ours will be quite up to this caliber of craftsmanship! Impressive!!! Love, love, LOVE these!!!!!