I came across this song while looking for some new music for my spin class. I liked this one right away. It didn't sound like any other song I've heard. It's just something fun and different. Seems like something my dad would dream up.
haha, that is a funny song that dad would come up with. Recently I've been listening to that CD from mom--Plumb. Haha, you could use the song for your spin class that starts off, "Ohhh, I'm sooo, tired....I cannot hardly keep open, my eyes." Hahahhaha
That's a pretty cool-sounding song, Summer! It's got a catchy beat and I like it. Fun! I can't understand all the words, though, and I wanna find the lyrics to read through them. That beat is great for exercising. : )
2 comments:
haha, that is a funny song that dad would come up with.
Recently I've been listening to that CD from mom--Plumb. Haha, you could use the song for your spin class that starts off, "Ohhh, I'm sooo, tired....I cannot hardly keep open, my eyes." Hahahhaha
That's a pretty cool-sounding song, Summer! It's got a catchy beat and I like it. Fun! I can't understand all the words, though, and I wanna find the lyrics to read through them. That beat is great for exercising. : )
Post a Comment