Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love Craigs list!

So I just posted our car on Craigs list yesturday (by the way, I covered up the license plates on the pics for Craigs list).  We have 4 people that want to come look at the car and one lady that wants to by it but can't until the 25th.
Not only is it fun to get great deals but it's also fun to sell stuff.  It's fun to post it and then wait for someone to bite on. ...like fishing. hahhah
Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

That's great that you got a response so quickly! I'm excited to see what kind of car you get after this.
Greg says don't hold the car for anybody. That lady might say she's going to buy it on the 25th, but you also might never hear from her again. Hopefully it sells soon! It looks nice in those pictures--clean. I kind of miss my car, but the jeep is nice for other stuff. We sold ours for about the same price--a little less because it had that problem with, um, I forgot what the problem was. Anyway, good luck!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I love selling things on craigslist too! Its fun to hear responses from people, and its amazing how quickly they do!!