Tuesday, April 19, 2011

River Rafting and more


Glen, his buddy, Seth and Greg went down the river. Then when the kids went down for naps, they went again and took me.  We rafted from Hilgard to Riverside.  It was so fun!  It's been too long since I've been able to go.  

We celebrated Holly's birthday with the Tangled Theme.  :)
I took a million pictures of the kids with my dad's fancy snancy camera.  Here is just a handful of what I got. These aren't edited yet.

I finally got around to doing my last few tile pictures that I've been meaning to do for the past 2 years!

And, I tried out the Elmer's Glue way of creating the Crackle Finish.  It worked great!  Lots cheaper than buying Crackle Medium to do the job.  Once the glue dries, the base color shines through!  It's cool.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

It's fun to see all your pictures. Ginger's hair has grown quick. She looks so sweet in the top second picture. She is definitely looking older too. You have cute kiddies!

Granma Faye said...

Love the pictures! You've been sooo busy! How is it you get so much done with three little kiddies?!!! Inquiring minds want to know! I can't get anything done with just me at home. hahahahaha : )

Kaela said...

Fun! Love Holly's birthday theme- love that movie!! Such cute pictures of your kiddos and such neat projects!!!!!!!