Monday, June 20, 2011

Jack Needs a brother . . .

When JAck isn't playing in mud puddles or carrying those three balls around, I often find him like this. .. wearing wings or walking around in Ginger's princess shoes. If I'm painting Ginger's nails, he wants his nails painted. I don't want to make him feel left out so I either paint them too or try to paint Ginger's when Jack isn't paying attention.

Any idea why the kids are sticking balls in their shirt?



Silly kids!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kaela said...

Is everyone afraid to guess? Well, since you told me I am happy to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on this post!! So excited for you:) Keep us posted on your cute expanding belly and all the other excitement that ensues with a new one on the way!!

Ali said...

Whoa! Congratulations is right! How exciting! I hope Jack gets his brother. :)

The Muries said...

I love the picture of Ginger laughing she looks so happy! You have great kids and congrats on the next one. It will be fun to see if it is another boy or another girl.

Holly said...

Haha, I like that picture of those two silly kids laughing so hard. I looked at your blog with Mom so I didn't comment on them all yet.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Fun:) I knew right away :) congrats! And yes, jack needs a brother. Though I have to admit nothing was better than playing barbies and dress up with my brother!