The kids love playing in the sprinkler and eating those vanilla/orange serbet cups and popsickles. I love watching them. I set up two sprinklers. One that's Gretchen's size and one for the other two. We also put it under the trampoline.
I'm taking more time to do fun things with and for the kids rather than get things done that I "should" be doing. I'm way behind on laundry and house cleaning and all that boring stuff, but I just want to take advantage of the nice weather. Winter seemed so long and I have a feeling it's going to sneak up on us before we know it.
Glen has lost 25+ pounds. He wants to lose 10 more pounds and then he'll be right where he was when we got married. I'm proud of him for sticking to the diet.

3 comments:
Hahaha...I like your explanation about the bird. Yuck...poor thing. Did you make Glen clean the window?
: ) Cute sprinkler pictures and I'm amazed at how different Glen looks. Good for him! What a difference 25 lbs. makes! Good job, Glen!
Wowzers...can Glen share his diet secrets? I need to go on one of those. He looks awesome.
Your backyard is beautiful- so nice that you can take advantage of the sunshine with all that green grass and space!!
That first picture cracks me up!! Is that too morbid of me. I really don't delight in dead birds, but something about the way he looks in that first picture...
Love your trampoline!! We want one so bad... someday:) Looks like you are having such a wonderful summer- hooray!!
Post a Comment