Thanks for the tractor aunt Linda. He loves it. Mom, you did such a good job on the pjs. so cute! love the tractor buttons. the snaps are just fine. Did you realize you got him a matching hat too? It's the same as Glens. :)
Oh, I'm so glad the PJ's fit. Jack looks cute standing next to Glen. The matching hat is sure a coincidence. I didn't know which hat Glen picked out for himself. Getting Jack's hat was a spur-of-the-moment thing. My intent was to get a truck or a tractor until Linda got one. I decided it would be fun to add variety. Thanks for ALL the pictures. So fun to see them.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad the PJ's fit. Jack looks cute standing next to Glen. The matching hat is sure a coincidence. I didn't know which hat Glen picked out for himself. Getting Jack's hat was a spur-of-the-moment thing. My intent was to get a truck or a tractor until Linda got one. I decided it would be fun to add variety. Thanks for ALL the pictures. So fun to see them.
Post a Comment