Summer!! You are too funny :D You certainly don't look that way. All of the pictures you have taken and the ones that have been taken of you are so beautiful! You are such a cute and pretty pregnant person and are so lucky that way. I certainly can relate to how you *feel* but rest assured you don't *look* that way:)
5 comments:
Ah hahahaha there's a pretty cute face above that basketball belly! Ugh...I well remember the feeling!
How does that song go..."I'm glad I'm a man!..."
Funny picture!
Summer!! You are too funny :D You certainly don't look that way. All of the pictures you have taken and the ones that have been taken of you are so beautiful! You are such a cute and pretty pregnant person and are so lucky that way. I certainly can relate to how you *feel* but rest assured you don't *look* that way:)
Your almost there!! But don't those last weeks just drag? Good luck! Hope you come early ;)
too funny! ditto what Carrissa said. :)
Post a Comment