Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Oscar at 2 1/2 weeks old







So glad to see him smile in his sleep. poor baby got circumsized. :( He's been doing well and the nights are getting better.


(the blanket basket came in handy ;) )







Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Such a cutie baby...good job on the pictures, Summer. I love the smiles and the basket shots are darling. Perfect size basket for a cuddly baby bed. That first picture with the delicate blue coloring is so nice. Wow, it won't be long and little Oscar will already be a month old!

Holly said...

Very cute. I've been trying to figure out which member of the family he looks like the most and it's kind of hard to tell. I see a little of everybody in him.

Kaela said...

What a sweetheart!! Love all the pics you are taking, even though they are making me a bit baby hungry ;)