These are the sandals that arrived in the mail today from Amazon! I love them! I wanted a dressier sandal to wear for church instead of flipflops. (im getting tired of my high heels in hot weather!) These sandals go better with the summery skirts ive been wearing too.
Amazon has come in so handy lately! We hit a deer two weeks ago and so i have been without a car until just the other day. In the mean time, Glen has been working super long hours. The last thing I want to do is send him grocery shopping after a 14 hour day. So, with our Amazon Prime membership. I had toilet paper, pull-ups, cheerios, granola bars, batteries, a can opener, guinea pig supplies, dish soap, sandals, socks etc. delivered right to my door within two days of ordering. How nice it was to have it dropped off at my doorstep! Sure beats loading four kids and buckling them all and going shopping with them all and carry all groceries up to the house!
4 comments:
Wow, I like your new sandals, Summer! Good choice. You know me and sparkles. hahaha Perfect for a little dressier occasion...anytime really.
Ditto! 14 hour days?! yikes. Hang in there!
It sounds like online shopping is really coming in handy for you! You hit a deer? That's always a fun experience (not)! Wow, that IS long hours. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. :) Take care. We love you guys.
Cute! I love Amazon too!!! For all of the same reasons you do- anything to avoid a trip to the store with the kiddos = happiness for me:)
Post a Comment