we bought a big bag of "pay dirt" and dumped a little in each kids sloosh box. then they were ready for panning! I got a little too excited and Glen had to remind me to let the kids pick out their treasures themselves. It was fun. We got a chart to help us identify what different stones were. The kids loved it!!
yup, i got a perm! It a fun change. helps my hair not be so flat in the humid weather. my hair is already flat enough without humidity!
4 comments:
That is SUCH a great activity for the kids! I love seeing them do that. And those little fawns are darling. I'm sure the kids enjoyed feeding them. Your hair looks really cute, Summer. Something very different. I like it! (I've been dying to see it. Thanks for posting pics.)
This looks so fun, and love your hair! You rock those curls!
Love the perm!! You are so gorgeous!!! What a fun thing to do too! Great pics:)
My haircut friend wouldn't let me do a perm. Instead she gave me some "product" to put in my hair and it was supposed to look just like a perm for that day...except it just looks like I didn't brush my hair that day instead. Hmmm...I like your curls.
Did you find any real gold? Or just fool's gold? We panned for gold in Utah with Wendy's kids in a little stream where the workers toss fool's gold when nobody's looking. Even though I knew they put it in, it was kind of fun to look for gold too.
Post a Comment