I love Vtech toys. this is a cute little remote control car.
Glen wanted to do a pinata but the darn thing would not bust open! Glen finally took a knife to it. hahahah then after letting the kids stomp on it and throw it across the room, Glen ripped it apart with with his gorilla strength. hahahah :)
3 comments:
Ahahahhaha! Stupid pinata. hahahhaha That's funny. Maybe I will have a pinata at my next birthday party too.
That is SO funny! Your pictures tell the story. : ) Hit it, throw it, stomp on it....give it to Dad to rip it open with his brute strength and bare hands! hahahaha (Glen looks scary) If he meets a bear in the woods he can probably scare it off. Well, unless the bear thinks he's being challenged. Yikes! Oscar had a fun birthday and I'm glad to see his little outfit fits. I love the cuddly soft fabric.
Looks like you guys have the funnest birthday parties. The pinata experience cracks me up. I can't believe little Oscar is TWO. Happy late birthday Oscar :)
Post a Comment