Saturday, January 25, 2014

Platinum Gymnastic Center







 Jack loves gymnastics now that they have an all boys class.  The boys and girls warm up together and then separate. Ginger is in all girl class.




I wish I discovered this place earlier, but we thought we would only be here a month. HA! now we are going on three months. oh well. Im glad I found this place. It's so cute. They have a separate space for little kids like gretchen. The mini uneven bars are so cute!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Greg said...

I love the pictures of them doing gymnastics stuff! So cute! They must love it. I want to put my kids in gymnastics too. It seems like a good thing for kids in many ways.

Holly said...

Oh, uhhhh. That's not Greg's comment. I didn't realize he was signed in still.

Granma Faye said...

So fun! The kids look like they're having a great time. I love that close-up picture of Gretchen. She's growing up so fast. Cute little suit she's wearing.

Granma Faye said...

Oh yeah...I forgot to say I like your "new" look. I also like that you listed the shows you "like" and "love" so I can know what to look for on Netflix. I've tried to keep track as you've mentioned them but if I didn't write them down.... well, you know. Poof! : )

Granma Faye said...

I like your newer, new look--a little different than yesterday's. Different hand "team" pic. I like the green. Looks springy. And the coloring in the letters is nice. The flag with Chester is a nice touch. Cute little stout corgie! :)

MOST of all, I LOVE all the pictures of the kiddos and family activities!

Kaela said...

Fun!!! I always wanted to do gymnastics. I put Logan in and I think he would have liked it better if he hadn't been the only boy. That place looks fantastic!!!

Kaela said...

Speaking of your new blog look... we had just had a family night this week on how we (our family) are a team and how we need to work together and help eachother out. Then I introduced some new chore charts- hehe. Anyway love the new theme and look :)