we made our own electromagnet. i think this stuff is so neat!
I love this kit. I want to get all the kits of ScienceWiz. I got this at HobbyLobby. This explains magnets really well and has lots of fun activities for kids to do to help them understand how magnets work.
4 comments:
Fun! I bought a magnet kit to do with the kids too. I think I'll have Max lead the activity. He can brush up on his magnets info. :)
How very cool, Summer. I remember loving to play with magnets. It does seem like magic. So good that the kids are doing these learning activities. And teaching them actually probably helps you learn stuff, too! So nice these kits are available.
That looks like fun! I want to do that too! Maybe the kids can teach me about magnets next time we get together.
I bought my kids a science kit earlier this month and they have LOVED it. I wish I could afford all the science kits there are out there. That magnet one may have to be my next purchase. Fun!!!
Post a Comment