Thursday, May 08, 2014

Black Widow!



Our A/C wasn't working again so we opened up the house.
Lastnight while brushing our teeth, Glen noticed the spider on our bedroom window screen. I was excited to get to see my first black widow but then I had trouble sleeping last night. When I closed my eyes, all i could see was the spider.  We sprayed poison on it and flushed it down the toilet a couple times.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Granma Faye said...

OK, first I gotta know: was the spider on the inside or the outside of your window screen?

Wow, that red marking on the underside is really prominent. Bright red. That's good so you have no doubt what you're looking at...a giant beware sign. Eeeuuu makes goosebumps on my arms thinking about it. I don't blame you for not sleeping well. That's the way I'd feel, worrying about that thing crawling around. Hence, the question....was it inside or out?!!!