Sunday, July 20, 2014

beach house continued


so glad we had a pool with the house. it made it alot of fun.!
 we played "Lightening". if you're the last to  push your button you get shocked.

 IT was so great to walk from beach house right to beach. no loading kids in and out of the car. The calm side of beach was behind our house and across the street was the wavy exciting side.




 Wendy found this turtle right at the stairs leading up to the house.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Granma Faye said...

Haven't heard of that game but it looks like lots of fun. I'm sure everyone was motivated to pay attention! hahahaha
Cool to find the turtle.
I like Wendy's swim wear. I need that to cover my dimples...and not the ones on my face! hahahaha It's modest and good sun protection and I wouldn't have to feel brave about being in public. : )