Too bad it is a long drive for Wendy but do-able and such a nice get together. You have to do it again and make a longer week-end out of it. Though I bet the beach house is spendy. Still, looks like PERFECT location and it's worth the fun, relaxation, visiting and memories!
SO MUCH FUN!!! Beautiful pictures and it all looks so dreamy!!! So glad you guys were able to get together under such ideal circumstances and create such great memories!!
3 comments:
So fun to see those pictures! I'm glad you got those. I really want to meet you at the beach again! We all agreed it was worth the long drive. :)
Too bad it is a long drive for Wendy but do-able and such a nice get together. You have to do it again and make a longer week-end out of it. Though I bet the beach house is spendy. Still, looks like PERFECT location and it's worth the fun, relaxation, visiting and memories!
SO MUCH FUN!!! Beautiful pictures and it all looks so dreamy!!! So glad you guys were able to get together under such ideal circumstances and create such great memories!!
Post a Comment