They have uniforms here. I was surprised the kids were very excited to wear the plain green white and blue pollos and kakhi bottoms.
Jack is loving kindergarten. Except for when he was sent to time out for not listening on the very first day. hahahahahah He loves his teacher and helps clean up the class room before school starts.
Ginger's little neighbor friend said Ginger was lucky to have Mrs. Sewell.
It's a nice break to not feel soley responsible for their education. Im sure we'll be in and out of public school through the years. I enjoy homeschool but felt like it would be good for everyone to do public for now.
I love the artwork on the school walls. A teachers spouse painted these cute animals all over. Kangaroos, Giraffes etc.
1 comment:
Came back to visit and see that my comment I thought I left is not here. Well, anyway, the kids look really nice in their outfits and their hair combed neatly. Ginger and Jack look so cute walking down the hall hand-in-hand. I love that wall painting of the adorable elephant. HOW CUTE and something the kids would enjoy. That teacher's spouse is talented--and to paint on such a large scale. Cute lamp post and sign too. I'd love to see the other animals! : )
Post a Comment