Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Walmart's End of Summer 2007 Photo Contest


I saw that Walmart was having a photo contest a few weeks ago. I thought that could be something fun to enter. I entered three photos. Two of Ginger and the one with my dad acting like a killer whale going after Baby Seal Zach. Out of the three, I thought the killer whale one would have won, but it didn't. Anyway, my 3rd place prize was a $5.00 walmart gift card, a voucher to have 50 photos developed for free and a free 8x10 of the winning photo. I think I'm going to start keeping an eye open for any more fun contests!

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

That is the coolest, Summer!! I just love the way that photo appears on this blog...and it's soooo cute! Congrats on winning 3rd place! Love, Mom

Kaela said...

Congratulations! She is a doll, and what a cute picture!