Hey...it's not such a stretch of the imagination, really. You have pretty similar characteristics. Hummm, what's that say about the mom of two daughters that kinda a little bit look like Miss Faith. : ) hahahaha ♥ (wishful thinking)
You actually look a lot like her. I am so glad you are into blogging. It is fun to read all of your posts. You are so adventurous with your outdoor adventures, learning to play the piano and draw house plans, creating all kinds of masterpieces in the kitchen, etc. I am truly impressed!!
I bet if Faith saw a picture of you she would wish she could look more like you. I saw a magazine cover before and after of her once and she looks completely different once they put her photo through photoshop and get it ready for the cover. You are beautiful:)
10 comments:
Hey...it's not such a stretch of the imagination, really. You have pretty similar characteristics. Hummm, what's that say about the mom of two daughters that kinda a little bit look like Miss Faith. : ) hahahaha ♥ (wishful thinking)
Oops, :0 in going back to Holly's blog I see she was looking a bit like Vanna not Faith. Oh well, both beautiful, right. Same thing! :)
How come all my comments have trash cans after them?!! I'm getting a complex! ♥
Oops, :0 in going back to Holly's blog I see she was looking a bit like Vanna not Faith. Oh well, both beautiful, right. Same thing! :)
This is so cool...I have never seen anything like it- your eyes are SUPER similar. Beautiful!!
Ali, you should do a morph too. It would be fun to see! ;)
You actually look a lot like her. I am so glad you are into blogging. It is fun to read all of your posts. You are so adventurous with your outdoor adventures, learning to play the piano and draw house plans, creating all kinds of masterpieces in the kitchen, etc. I am truly impressed!!
PS- Have I mentioned that I think Ginger is just adorable?? :)
I bet if Faith saw a picture of you she would wish she could look more like you. I saw a magazine cover before and after of her once and she looks completely different once they put her photo through photoshop and get it ready for the cover. You are beautiful:)
You are such a sweetheart for commenting on all my posts! Thank you Summer!!
Post a Comment