Friday, September 21, 2007

Aunt Holly Came to Visit


My younger sister, Holly came down to visit and go bike riding. The day we went riding up at Starkey, we ran into some fellows. I thought they looked funny because I didn't realize what they were doing until we got closer.
It's kind of like rollerblading but with mini ski skates. I asked them if I could take there picture...on a downhill. oops oh well. They didn't seem to mind, even though they didn't have brakes. It's not everyday you see some one skiing down the road out in the middle of no where.
They said this was there exercise to prepare to the winter sports.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaela said...

That actually kind of looks like fun- how cool to be able to cross country ski year round. I would think that would be a great workout too!

Wendy Jean said...

I want to try that! That would be fun 'til the hill gets too steep!