Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My 50 dollar mop

This isn't just any ordinary mop! This is the best mop in the world! Say goodbye to disposable scented mop-heads and hello to the star-fiber, washable, efficiant wet and dry miracle mop! I can now mop my floors with just one finger! I bought my mop last year at the Puyallup fair. I'm sure you think it's an expensive mop, but in the end, it saves you money. I don't have to buy any cleaners for it. I just use water. I can sweep my floors with it when it's dry and then I can get it wet and mop my floors. (my mop came with two "miracle star-fiber rags. They're great for dusting)
Here's what it looks like. It sticks by way of velcro.
When I'm done mopping, I just peel the mop-head off,...
and rinse in the water and use it again or throw it in the laundry.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaela said...

Ali and my mother-in-law swear by that $50 mop! They say it was the best $50 they spent. I bought a knock off at Target, but haven't had a chance to use it because it's in storage. But I don't think you will ever regret that purchase- I use it here and love it!

Summer, Glen & Ginger said...

That is so funny. That's cool that they have the same mop. I got my mom the same mop for Christmas last year. I never thought I would give a mop to someone for Christmas, but this was an exception!

Granma Faye said...

Oh, Summer, you're so funny. You should get a kick-back from the manufacturer! Your blog is the perfect advertisement. hahaha Well, it is a great mop! I use mine all the time. Thanks for that as a Christmas gift. I only feel like Cinderella once in a while. :)
♥ Mom

Ali said...

Summer-
Kaela told me about this post and seemed to remember i had the same mop, but i don't :( I wish I did though, it sounds amazing! I laughed when Kaela told me she commented that I had the same one...and she felt so bad when I told her I didn't. I love how educational your blog is though!