I was in the kitchen the other day and heard Ginger laughing. I looked to see what she was doing and found her laughing at herself in the mirror. It was so cute. She was so excited to see herself in the mirror.
Ginger is getting some long hair in the front. Too bad I can't take some from the front and put it in the back to cover up her little bald spot.
I thought she looked cute with a barret in her hair.



3 comments:
I would be excited to see myself in the mirror too if I looked like her. She is so cute!! Kaden smiled when he saw her picture- I think he has a crush:)
Cute. Kaela, we'll have to set Kaden and Ginger up on a date when they're older! That would be fun! hhahah
Oh you two little matchmakers! Arranging a date for your beautiful babies. Believe me, that time will come all too soon! ♥
Post a Comment