Monday, September 03, 2007

Our Favorite Place to Ride

We went riding again down the same mountain, but this time we started up higher. It was such a nice ride. We saw lots of deer..and cows.
I love that Ginger is happy in the trailer sleeping or playing with her little toys while we ride.
I didn't want the ride to end. I feel like I could do this all day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaela said...

That looks like the BEST family activity. Kaden would love that! He loves anything outdoors. I will have to look into getting a bike trailor... is that what their called even?

Summer, Glen & Ginger said...

Yeah, bike trailer. They have different kinds. You could probably get one cheaper on e-bay. That's where we looked first, but I wanted a good sturdy one since I like to go all the time. I ended up buying mine at the bike store. I really like it. It's easy to assemble. It just fold down flat and you can even pop the wheels off if needed. real easy!