That is so cool that you guys got to go! We've lived here for 3 years, and I've never actually gone to a rodeo. Mark says that they are cool, but we've never gotten around to it. Maybe because they are always around my birthday, and I don't actually know how cool they are, (b/c I've never been) that is not my first choice of ways to spend my birthday. I am sure that we will go sometime because Mark likes it so much.
I am SO jealous. I LOVE rodeos and there is nothing else like them. I haven't been to one in over two years and I miss it TONS. This looks like so much fun.
4 comments:
That is so cool that you guys got to go! We've lived here for 3 years, and I've never actually gone to a rodeo. Mark says that they are cool, but we've never gotten around to it. Maybe because they are always around my birthday, and I don't actually know how cool they are, (b/c I've never been) that is not my first choice of ways to spend my birthday. I am sure that we will go sometime because Mark likes it so much.
I am SO jealous. I LOVE rodeos and there is nothing else like them. I haven't been to one in over two years and I miss it TONS. This looks like so much fun.
OK--I WANT to go next year! Dad and I have to plan our vacation time so we can go with you! ♥
That looks fun! We are taking the kids to the Texas state fair in Dallas in October. I hope we can see a rodeo there!
Post a Comment