Okay, so I took the long test version and my result was Ghandi. When I went to paste into my post, I lost it so I took it again and the test was different, but I still got Ghandi. I guess that's cool. Now I think it's even funnier that Rachael was Saddam. wa hahahhah! (Maybe you should take the test again Rachael,...when you're not pregnant.) :)
3 comments:
Ghandi...nice! Way to go- you really do come as close to perfection as anyone I know in so many ways:)
Humm....I'm the same, again, as you Summer. Am I also close to perfection, Kaela? hahahaha Well...I just keep trying. Summer must be a chip off the ole block, huh? Actually, I think she's better than I am but maybe I had some influence. (?) That was a fun test. ♥
I took the test just to see what my person was. I'm the same as you and Mom. It was kind of fun. I want to try the celebrity look-a-like sometime - maybe another day when it's not midnight, though.
Post a Comment