Ginger and I were watching conference the other day when I noticed that she had left over biscuit in her hair behind her ear. I had given her a biscuit a few hours before and thought I could get away with not giving her a bath this time as I made sure to clean her up real good. I guess not. ahhahhahha
3 comments:
That's great. I thought Lane had a scab on his head once. So I didn't bother with it but when it just wouldn't go away after like 5 days. I decided I would scratch at it. Yeah it came off it was some kind of food probably peanut butter. Isn't that sad. I couldn't believe I had actually left it on there for so long. He is constantly getting hurt so I figured it was just another owie!!! :)
Mommy, she was just saving a little snack for later. LOL! :)
Hahaha, I thought that was funny. It reminds me of how messy Wendy's kids all got when they had their first birthday and got to dig in to their cake! Zach was funny, and waited a long time carefully poking at it and then looking at everybody to see if it was ok...whereas Max just went to town! Hahhaha! Babies just get so messy!
Post a Comment