Sunday, October 07, 2007

All Bundled Up

On Friday, we decided to walk over to our favorite burger joint, HOUGHTS. That place has really good hamburgers and milkshakes. It was really cold in the evening so I put this hooded shawl on Ginger. Thanks to Jan Wells for making it. Ginger looked so cute and cuddly in it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ali said...

I LOVE this sweater. Little Ginger is so cute. I wish I had the knitting talent of Jan...and my Mom! Sweaters are so beautiful (!) and always look so snuggly on little babes. So cute...

Kaela said...

Oh my goodness- how cute! I second what Ali said. I've tried to knit several times and I doubt I will ever be that good. What a skill! Priceless.

Are You Serious! said...

So cute. I love it.

Rachel Berry said...

Cute! Cute! As Ever... We love going to Houghts... Carla the owner is super nice and they have really good hamburgers. We pick up her oil for our bio-diesel and always get the kids ice cream & rock out to the juke box before we leave. :)