Thursday, October 18, 2007

Corn Beef and Cabbage!

I think this is my new favorite meal. It's cheap and tasty and easy to prepare! Just throw the cornbeef in a pot and bring it to a boil then simmer for 2 1/2 hours. Take it out and then throw in the cabbage and whatever else you want for another 15 or so minutes. Yum!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Yes, it is really good. I don't know why I haven't fixed it more often. (?) So, ye have just a touch of Irish in ye, huh? ♥

Kaela said...

I tried to make corned beef once and I'm not sure what went wrong. Mine didn't turn out, but I have tried others since and they have been great. Maybe its time for me to try again. If you have leftovers the meat is tasty in sandwhiches:d

Holly said...

Hey, that's a good dinner idea. I do like that, although I never think to make it. I just have a handful of things to make and it's hard to think of something new. I'll have to try that sometime.