I highly recommend this book to anyone that is in need of help knowing how to discipline their child effectively. I read this book when I worked with troubled kids in an elementary school. This book offers really good and creative techniques on how to work with your child.
It explains how every child needs boundaries to feel loved. Very well written!!
(ps. to the mom who thinks her son is unstoppable because he's a boy, these techniques work for girls and boys alike)
5 comments:
Oh we have been wanting to take these classes. If you done with the book would you mind us borrowing it from you? Or is it from the library?
Ginger is still so cute! Cute and all!
Rachel
This book looks great... there are classes? I know I will need all the help I can get raising Kaden. Viki has read a lot of books on parenting and I am hoping I can borrow some. Books are the best- you can highlight and refer back to them as different problems arise. Thanks for the suggestion. I will put it on my list of books to read/get:)
I actually don't have the book. I borrowed it from a school teacher. I'm thinking about buying it though. I would like to read it again now that I have my own kid. I haven't checked at the library yet for it. Next time I go, I will. I wanna eventually get the other books he writes..especially for the teen years!
We read the book because you sent it to us and it was a big help! I should mail it back to you to read. It's always to good to go back once a year and review it.
You can use "Love and Logic" on Adults, too. I love to use it on my siblings and in-laws to reduce contention and strenghten our relationships. Just a thought!
Post a Comment